- Prepare detailed accounting reports for client companies including consolidated balance sheet to reflect assets, liabilities and depreciation, and preparing profit and loss statements using Quickbooks, Lacerte and Peachtree.
- Review the accounting and financial transactions for all clients by analyzing past and present financial and accounting operations, economic and accounting data, prepare budget and provide cash flow forecasts for clients in order for the clients to make informed business decisions.
- Project future revenues and expenditures using statistical procedures including: correlation, regression analysis and appropriate computer software.
- Implement and maintain the accounting and financial systems and software of the client on an ongoing basis.
- Prepare corporate, partnership and individual annual and quarterly Federal and State tax returns.
- Prepare property tax statements and Payroll and Sales Tax Returns for clients.
- Develop policies and procedures to streamline client’s accounting processes to increase efficiency of business operations.
- Handle complex accounting issues and supervise the work performed by the supporting staff.
- Provide updates, reports and feedback to management about the accounting and financial transactions of the company.
- Assess the financial and accounting operations of client companies.
- Associate of Science Degree in Accounting plus 2 years of progressive experience in the job offered or related position.
- Foreign equivalent degree is acceptable.
- 40 hr/wk.
Job/Interview Site: Long Beach, CA.
Email resume to Tax Professionals International, Inc. dba Tax Professionals at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reach Us: 1165 E San Antonio Dr Ste. B, Long Beach, CA 90807