Not For Profit Organization
We serve organizations that operate in a variety of areas, including education, social and religious services, charitable support, membership benefits, political action, the arts, and medical/scientific research. We provide a variety of levels of assistance drawn from our firm's primary services areas: financial-statement assurance, accounting and bookkeeping, taxation and other government compliance, systems advisory services, and business improvement services.
The Not-For-Profit Services Group at Tax Professionals offers a full range of services for your organization, including:
- Audits, reviews and compilations of financial statements
- OMB Circular A-133 testing and reports
- Housing and Urban Development ("HUD") audits
- Agreed-upon-procedures engagements
- Federal, state and local tax/compliance planning and return preparation
- Assistance with employee-benefit-plan structures and filing requirements
- Guidance for governing board compliance with today's "best practices"
- Organizational structure
- Internal-control and risk-management reviews
Reach Us: 1165 E San Antonio Dr Ste. B, Long Beach, CA 90807